Friday, February 19, 2010

3 Years ago... My bike was being assembled!

It is hard to believe that the trip was three years ago! Time sure does fly. I am killing time waiting for the woman who poses for me to show up. I have been thinking of doing another grand adventure... Maybe cross country solo? I know the fellas are talking about burning man, but that is only softly calling me... where as the bike is calling me hard.

Maybe this time I would start in Seattle, ride down the coast towards LA and do the southern tier... 70 days again, but a different route?

My bicycle sits in the living room a victim of the ice and snow and a flat rear tire... I have a bundle of sage sitting on the back rack with the hopes that it clears any bad mojo... This spring I will try and ride again... I have been invited to a two day cross PA trip and a few smaller rides... So back in the saddle I go.

I'd love to hear memories people had from the trip? Something that you remember that you thought funny, odd, sad, exciting, etc... something that maybe you forgot to say at the time? What you really thought? lol

anyway. Thanks

Much Love
Thomas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

one pair of socks = funny, odd, sad, exciting