Monday, June 4, 2007

Rolling on and soon to be over.

Today Erik and I were saddened to see Jim go. I think he got enough pictures and video to make a short documentary. I am hoping he got enough... of what ever he needed, while with us...to feed his soul for a while.

Colorado has been magical. The amazing natural beauty, the fun, the gentle incline of the hills... Don't get me wrong... the miles have been tough, but for some reason Colorado makes them all feel ok.

We made into Gunnison today. The skies threatened, but with a little patience we have seemingly avoided the rain... for now. Erik is at the bike shop getting a tune up. I am hoping to wait until Pueblo (in three days) Today's ride followed a river and crossed a beautiful lake/reservoir. We met Jim at the top of one of the passes and sat and had lunch looking at the valley below and the Elk in the distance.

I'm a good tired right now, but that leaves me short for words... know that I have been thinking of you all and that it makes me smile...

Much love
T

1 comment:

Brooksie said...

Hey Tom-

You are doing such a great job. If it isn't too much trouble, can you swing down here to Texas? We'd love to have you!

Keep you the good work!

Brooksie