Saturday, July 7, 2007

Blackberg, VA today... Cookie lady on Monday...

So the double riding days accomplished two things... The first was I did big miles and with the help of several nice gas station attendants I was able to advoid several big hills by riding some major roads at night...

The second is the body needs rest... So today no evening ride planned. I will ride on another ten miles to an off route motel, but the craziness is over.

So it looks like thursday will be when I get to assateague island... So if any of you want to make the trip...? I think it will be early afternoon at the latest. Call me or write me if you need an update?

Anyway...

I'm off to finish this day.

Much love
T

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Tom!! Can't wait to see ya once you've made it! Not much more to go!!! (relatively speaking of course :-) )
-John

Unknown said...

Anyone know where Tom is? Is he going to make it today?